Pumpkin Chickpea Blondies
Chickpea fudge meets pumpkin blondies. For real? Yes!
These 5-ingredient quick & easy pumpkin chickpea blondies don't disappoint. Vegan, gluten-free, and grain-free, this is a recipe you'll want to keep on repeat all year-round.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained + rinsed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 Dark Chocolate Brownie RECHARGE Bar (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until smooth
- Fold in chocolate chips and chopped Dark Chocolate Brownie RECHARGE Bar
- Bake for 40 minutes @ 350 degrees F.
- Let cool & enjoy!
Leave a comment