If you're going to make one dessert on repeat for the next week, THIS is it! These peanut butter & jelly brownie bars will hit the spot and curb all your cravings. Packed with healthy fats, and superfoods like kale & spinach, you can't go wrong with this decadent dessert! What's even better? You only need 4 ingredients!
- 3 Dark Chocolate Brownie RECHARGE Bars
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Peanut butter (no sugar added)
- Strawberry jam (we use no sugar added Chia Smash jam)
- Mix coconut oil and Dark Chocolate Brownie bars in food processor until you have a crumbly consistency.
- Press into a parchment lined dish that can be stored in the freezer
- Layer with creamy peanut butter and strawberry jam.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours and slice.