No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Three words for you: pumpkin. pie. cheesecake. Can dessert get any better than this? If there's one recipe you need to make this holiday season, THIS is it:
- 3 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bars
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup flax protein (Sprout Living)
- Filling: Pumpkin Cream Cheese from Spero Living + pumpkin pie spice
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor.
- Roll out the dough on a cutting board with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread cream cheese and sprinkle pumpkin pie spice.
- Tightly roll it up and freeze for ~10 minutes before slicing.
- Freeze again for ~20 minutes.
- Enjoy all the pumpkin pie goodness!
Leave a comment