It may feel like fall, but it's never too chilly to FALL in love with this pumpkin nice cream. Dairy-free, keto & paleo-friendly to boot! You bring your appetite, we'll bring the spoons.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tsp almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated monk fruit
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY B.T.R. Bar (optional)
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Add all ingredients except for Cinnamon Cookie Dough bar and pumpkin seeds to a blender. Mix until smooth.
- Pour nice cream mixture into freezer safe container.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours. Before serving, let nice cream sit for a few minutes to thaw.
- Top with crumbled Cinnamon Cookie Dough bar and pumpkin seeds. Dig in!