Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Can a peanut butter cup get any better? How about a chocolate dipped, protein-packed, melt-in-your-mouth peanut butter cup cookie? Say that 3x fast! Plus these nutty treats are no-bake, which means less clean up! Here's all you need to whip these up super fast:
- 2 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip BLISS Bars
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup 100% cacao chips
- Add Peanut Butter BLISS Bars to a food processor and mix until fine.
- Add in peanut butter and almond flour, scraping edges as needed.
- Form cookies of desired size and freeze on parchment paper overnight.
- Using a double boiler, melt dark chocolate chips.
- Dip cold cookies into the melty chocolate and let them sit in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy & store leftovers in fridge (if there are any!)
Leave a comment