These heavenly bliss balls are not only decadent and rich, but they're packed with superfoods and adaptogens like reishi mushroom, tart cherry powder, and cacao. Any time you're craving a dessert, have this recipe on standby!
- 2 Cherry Chocolate Chip ZEN bars
- 6 Joolies Dates, pitted & soaked
- 3 Tbsps almond butter
- Handful of dark chocolate chips (100% cacao)
- Soak dates.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Roll into balls of desired size.
- Freeze for a couple hours until hard
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler or microwave 20 seconds at a time.
- Dip truffles in melted chocolate and then place on a drying rack.
- Set in freezer for 5-10 minutes, and enjoy! Whatever you don't eat, store in fridge.