Who doesn't want to start their morning with a little ZEN? Pro tip: top all your smoothie bowls with a Cherry Chocolate Chip ZEN Bar and voila! What makes this oh-so-sweet cherry chocolate bowl extra special is all the antioxidant rich veggies and healthy fats: Japanese sweet potato, kale, and avocado. You can't taste 'em, but these best-for-you ingredients will elevate any smoothie bowl. Give this recipe a try and stay satisfied for hours! Bye, bye hanger!
- 2/3 cup frozen steamed Japanese sweet potato
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 2/3 cup water or nut milk of choice
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 Tbsp. coconut yogurt
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder of choice
- Handful of kale
- Shilijit (optional)
- 1 Cherry Chocolate Chip ZEN Bar
- Handful of fresh cherries
- Chocolate chips
- Blend all smoothe ingredients.
- Pour into bowl and top with ZEN Bar, cherries, and chocolate chips. Enjoy the chocolate cherry goodness in every bite!